What is it?Flickr2GWToolset is a simple web application for editing metadata of Flickr images before uploading them to Wikimedia Commons via GWToolset.
- Flickr2GWToolset does not save or edit anything. It just outpus a XML file to a textarea.
- However, you *can* save XML to your computer and then feed it back and continue editing.
- You can fetch data from Flickr albums or photostreams.
- Flickr2GWToolset uses a Photograph template for Commons uploads.
- Can be run locally (just download source and open it in a browser)
- Wikidata lookup for some fields
- Add depicted people and depicted places
- Add languages version for titles and descriptions
- Mass-editing tools:
- Date manipulation for old photographs (remove hours, minutes and seconds or leave only year)
- Create commons file name by combining fields.
- Pick key-value pairs from fields
- Regular expressions for advanced matching
- Hand-select images from the set
In order to fetch data from Flickr, you need a Flickr-API key
Source (is *NOT* up to date)
You can find source here: hhttps://github.com/artturimatias/flickr2gwtoolset